Museo de Fogueres, also known as Museo De Las Hogueras and Bonfire museum, is dedicated to the most popular “fiesta” in Alicante. It shows the "ninots", or wooden statues that have been "saved" — i.e., not burned every year — in a video room showing the best of this "fiesta", photographs, costumes, etc. This museum is especially nice for families with children!
- Address: Rambla de Méndez Núñez, 29, Alicante
- Phone: +34 965 146 828
- More Info: www.hogueras.es
- Opening House: Tue 10am–2pm / 6pm–9pm; Sat 10am–2pm; Sun & Mon closed
- Opening House: Next to Rambla Méndez Núñez
- More Info: 1643107fdb4b84359b528a1c9eee9c3ad24fa22e
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/fogueres